Thursday, September 10, 2009

First posting and a half.

The reason for which I have picked my question is that I am very interested in the interactions of people. Why do people act the way they do? How does it differ from when they are alone to when they are in a group? Around authority? It may be possible to gather some answers from literature.

Currently, I am taking a sociology class in which some of these ideas are addressed. The main focus of sociology is how people interact in a group. From time to time, I can include the ideas from my sociology class into my Big Question.
  • Some current ideas: Authority, fear from it/ of it, wanting to be included, information surrounding them has suggested that they should act a certain way (ie. media).

1 comment:

  1. I'm really happy to see that you are using your interest in sociology and what you're learning in sociology class to help inform your exploration.

    ReplyDelete